To impart excellent technical education for developing ethically sound and globally competent electronics engineers.
- To provide a creative environment through structured teaching - learning process.
- To achieve academic excellence.
- To strive towards efficient industry-institute interaction.
- To serve the needs of the society through R&D activities.
- To inculcate self learning attitude , entrepreneurial skills and professional ethics.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will be able to contemplate real time social problems and deliver efficient solutions.
- Graduates will be professionally competent with life-long learning.
- Graduates will be able to work in multi-cultural and inter-disciplinary teams.
- Graduates will have efficient communication and managerial skills.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
The department has identified four program specific outcomes (PSOs) Graduates in the UG program in electronics and Communication engineering will be able to
- To pursue higher studies and engage in research in the relevant field of engineering.
- Work in teams and actively pursue life-long learning.
- To be successfully employable in the core as well as multi-disciplinary companies.
- Successfully communicate and demonstrate leadership and entrepreneurship qualities.
The Electronics and Communication (E&C) Engineering Department was established in the year 2010 by the Jain group who are known for their strong organizational principles and hi-end technology in education sectors. The E&C Department offers an Under Graduate program in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The department possesses a good blend of experienced as well as highly motivated, young, energetic, well trained competent faculty members. The staff members have imbibed and adopted some of the best academic practices. The major goal of the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is to produce competent and resourceful young engineers who can perform well in a wide variety of job profiles and capable of taking up post graduate studies. To achieve this, the curriculum includes both the analytical and technological aspects of E&C Engineering. The Departments conduct varied extracurricular activities which help in developing the overall personality of the student. It also provides ample opportunities to students to work on mini-projects, develop communication skills, explore internship opportunities in industry and world-class universities and take part in national and international events. Backed by the accomplishments in and around north Karnataka, we now endeavor to be one of the most respectable engineering institutes in the state.