Appear for ONLINE Jain College of Engineering Entrance Examination (JCEEE) and get confirmed admission for Engineering at KEA fee structure.
Secure your future.
Register yourself for the examination at https://jce.ac.in/index.php/admissions20
First online entrance examination (JCEEE) will be on 24th May 2020 at 11 am.
Attractive scholarships are available throughout the course for meritorious students
Jain College of Engineering, Belagavi
(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to VTU, Belagavi)
Date: 16th May 2020
ADMISSION POLICY FOR THE YEAR 2020-21 FOR MANAGEMENT QUOTA
- Fee structure under management quota
|Sl. No.||Branch||General Management quota students (Fee per year)||JCEEE qualified students|
|Under Graduate Programme (B.E.)|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||100000|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||100000|
|5||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||85000|
- Special merit scholarship scheme for students admitted under management/JCEEE quota:
- A scholarship of Rs.10000/- per year will be awarded to meritorious students based on the aggregate marks scored in qualifying examination for 10% of admitted students.
- This scholarship is offered every year to 10% of passed students who get highest marks in the previous year’s (average of two semesters) examination.(No backlog subjects).
- This scholarship is offered over and above any other scholarship to which the student may be eligible.
- JCEEE examination for admitting students on merit basis
- An entrance examination will be conducted on every Sunday starting 24th May 2020. The performance will be communicated to the student immediately after the test. For the students who get more than 70% of marks in the examination, seat will be offered at CET fee structure as mentioned above, in the desired branch, on first qualified first admitted basis. The student shall take admission by paying an advance of Rs.10000/-. The remaining fee shall be paid in the first week of starting of college. The student must score not less than 60% in aggregate in 2nd PU examination. If he get less than 60% in aggregate in 2nd PU exam, then his fee structure will that of general management quota students.
- He will be eligible for the merit scholarship scheme as mentioned in point no.2
- A student can appear for JCEEE for a maximum of three attempts only.