Organized by: Department of Civil Engineering in Association with IIC
Event Name: A Workshop on Practical Aspects of Civil Engineering
Venue: JAIN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Belagavi
Date: 28th April 2022
One Day Workshop on Practical Aspects of Civil Engineering was organized by Department of Civil Engineering and ACE in association with JCE’s Institution’s Innovation Council & was supported by Consulting Civil Engineers Association (CCEA), Belagavi.
Objectives of the Event:
- To have a Industry Institution Interaction
- To enrich students with Practical Aspects of Civil Engineering
- To create awareness among students about various fields of Civil Engineering in which they can plan their carrier.
Coordinators: Prof. Amey A. Kelkar, Prof. Naresh Patil, Prof. Varsha Gokak
- Students will learn the practical aspects of Civil Industry.
- Students will have a Qualitative & Quantitative interaction with the Practicing Architects & Engineers.
It was a first event till date in which there was a platform provided for the interaction with 06 professionals to the students. Department feels proud & satisfied to organize such kind of successful events and would like to convey thanks to Principal & Director and Management for their advice, cooperation & support extended to us.