Organized by: Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell & AICTE, Government of India.
Fest Name: Webinar on “Institution’s Innovation Council 4.0 Orientation Session”.
Mode of Conduct:Webex(Online)
Date: 24 Jan , 2022,
Objectives of the Event:
- IIC 4.0 Registration and Participation Guidelines
- Introduction to New Features of IIC 4.0 Portal and How to Use It.
- Glance through various programs and schemes for IIC institutions
- Incentives and measurement of performance IIC Institutions effort
- Integrated policy approach for maximum impact – NISP+IIC+ARIIA
Resource persons: Mr. Dipan Kumar Sahu
Assistant Innovation Director
Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell &
AICTE, Government of India.
- Able tosystematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
- Prepare the institute for the Atal Institutional Ranking Framework for Innovation Achievements.
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
4.Develop better Cognitive Ability for Technology Students.