Organized by: Department of Mechanical Engineering
Fest Name: One day workshop on “3D Printing – Idea to Reality”
Date: 4th February 2022
One day workshop on 3D Printing – Idea to Reality is organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering in association with JCEs Institution’s Innovation Council and ATTIS Systems, Hong Kong.
Objectives of the Event:
- Awareness of working of 3D Printing Technology.
- Exposure of applications of 3D printing technology.
- Hands on FDM 3D Printers.
Resource persons:Dr.AnilkumarShirahatti and Prof. Vinayak Ratan
Coordinators:Prof. Chetan Jadhav
- Participants understood the working of different 3D printing technology and their application.
- Participants understood the precautions and challenges faced for printing the 3D models using FDM 3D printers.